Are you feeling frustrated that whatever you try, you just can not lose weight? You may be happy to know that balancing your body endocrine system can help.
Dr. John Lee discovered it did. You can too.
The body’s metabolism naturally begins to slow down with age. Perimenopause and menopause weight loss are difficult with a sluggish metabolism. Women in perimenopause need to have a combined approach it increases metabolism with diet and exercise while and lifestyle changes in order to lose weight.
There are natural solutions that can restore equilibrium. Herbal blends that have been use for 1000's of years.
Why do Women typically gain weight during the perimenopause and menopause years?
- A sluggish metabolism due to age and decreased physical activity.
- Poor diet of processed foods of pasta, bread, processed and pre-packaged foods, fast foods, high-fat meats and sugars.
As people age, the natural metabolic rate slows down. You can eat the same, exercise the same and still gain weight during this time. Some women increase their exercise and change their diet.
Weight gain is an issue is due to widely fluctuating hormone levels in the transition of perimenopausal and menopausal women.
Plan for Weight Loss
- Exercise more to build muscle mass, boost metabolism and burn calories.
- Eat a healthy nutrient-rich, whole grain diet.
- Get support for a weight loss program like Weight Watcher
- Regular exercise is necessary to effectively maintain constant body weight with increasing age. Increasing exercise is the best way to boost the metabolism, lose perimenopause weight gain, and produce a feeling of physical and emotional well-being for women in perimenopause.
This is for education only. It is not intended to treat, prevent or cure medical disease. If you have a medical condition, please consult a health care professional.